Business Planning & Development Sales & Marketing Wayne is a business strategist with a passion for sales and marketing, helping Inform’s clients grow their business through sound business development strategies.
Business Planning & Development
Sales & Marketing
Wayne is a business strategist with a passion for sales and marketing, helping Inform’s clients grow their business through sound business development strategies.
Wayne has over 30 years experience in General Management (GM, MD) and Sales and Marketing in Australia, Asia and Europe with a background in senior management, sales and marketing management,
and business development.
Wayne is experienced in managing businesses in a diverse range of industries including fluids handling, pollution control, engineering, data communications and telecommunications.
- Business analysis(internal/external)and resultant remedial and development action planning
- Business strategies,plan development and implementation
- Sales planning and training
- “Virtual”sales management
- Strategic solutions-based sales training at all levels of organisations
- Development and growth of new markets (Australia, Asia, Europe)
- Cross cultural management(Ex-pat HongKong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Austria)
- Partner negotiation-supply and distribution
- Start-up strategy and management(business development,departmental,whole company)
- Meeting and workshop facilitation.
- Coaching & Mentoring-SME’s & Corporate Management
Clients he has assisted
- Premiere Global Services
- China Satellite Telecoms
- Blue Mountains City Council
- Add build Master Builders
- Penrith City Centre Management
- Shaw of Australia
- Steamatic Australia
- RKR Engineering
- Developed and managed English business language school in Europe.
- European marketing consultant to local and Australian businesses.
- “Start-up”Marketing Manager for AAPT. Drafted and implemented successful marketing plan and product for attack on monopoly carrier.
- Sales and marketing strategy for electrical & mechanical engineering company resulting in 600% increase in sales over 2 years.
- Strategic marketing programme for leading national disaster recovery business– programme implementation to achieve significant and on-going revenue increase.
- Market research in China for NYSE listed telecommunications company,resulting in the identification of,and negotiations with a Chinese carrier partner.
- Development and delivery of strategic sales and sales management training for global leader in print management
- Economic Development – Blue Mountains, NSW
- Strong background in business development
- Highly results driven
- A strategic thinker able to approach business problems from“outside the box”
- High degree of pragmatic business and commercial capability.
- A business manager who looks at business from the pragmatic business development perspective
- “Nothing happens until someone sells something”