Sports & Facilities Management
Lachlan’s project management skills and business training coupled with his love for sport has seen him developing sports infrastructure projects and business operations across the world. These skills help Inform’s clients kick their business goals.
Lachlan has 20 years management experience in the sport, leisure and the alpine resort industry gained in Australia, North America and Canada.
He has applied his project management training, and business acumen to the delivery of sporting programs, new sporting infrastructure projects and sports business operations. This has included management roles in
both not-for-profit and private sector businesses responsible for the delivery of sporting infrastructure, sport and recreation programs and facilities.
Lachlan has successfully led large cross-functional teams in the delivery of sporting facilities, events and services.
- Organisational Change
- Project Management
- People Management
- Sports Facilities Management
- Business and Operational Plans
- Budget & Cash Flow forecasting
- Financial Management
Clients he has assisted
- General Sports Retail
- Alpine Sports program management in Australia, Canada and North America
- Ski Area Management experience gained in Australia, Canada and North America
- Major Sporting events including the 1988 Calgary Winter and Sydney 2000 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Sport, Fitness, Aquatic and Recreation Facilities Development and Operational Management