Human Resources Workplace Culture Leadership Greg has over 20 years experience in human resources management and organisational development. This equips him well to help our clients create productive and profitable workplaces through people.
Greg has over 20 years experience in human resources management and organisational development. This equips him well to help our clients create productive and profitable workplaces through people.
20 years experience including leadership of HR and organisational development functions in large corporate, public and not-for-profit organisations, and the provision of coaching and consulting services to a broad range of small to medium-sized businesses.
Particular areas of interest and expertise include workplace culture and leadership, HR strategy and practice, staff training and the development and delivery of customised eLearning solutions.
In addition to his formal qualifications, Greg is accredited and experienced in a range of management, leadership and organisation culture assessment methodologies.
Greg is a Chartered Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute, a member of the HR Coach Network and sits on the HR Course Advisory Board for Charles Sturt University.
- Workplace Culture Transformation
- Leadership Coaching and Training
- Human Resources Strategy and Practice
- Development and Delivery of Staff Training
- Employee Satisfaction and Retention
- Lifetime Accredited Human-Synergistics Practitioner – LSI, GSI, OCI, OEI, M/I
- Profiling (Everything DiSC®, McQuaig SystemTM)
- eLearning Content Development and Production
Clients he has assisted
- Scenic World Pty Ltd
- J Wyndham Prince Pty Ltd
- Ensitech Pty Ltd
- Addbuild Pty Ltd
- NSW Dept of Premier and Cabinet
- Forests NSW
- Schools Industry Partnership
- RKR Engineering
- NCSS Pty Ltd
- Costco Wholesale Australia Pty Ltd
- Paraquad NSW
- Klikon Solutions Pty Ltd
- NSW Public Service Commission
- Culture transformation program for a large public sector organisation delivered average 35% increase in Constructive culture styles.
- Successful implementation of complete HR framework for private sector businesses looking to maximise performance and manage risk.
- Designed and implemented management development programs for several private and public sector organisations. Re-assessments have shown significant improvements in leadership effectiveness.
- Directly supported a client in gaining accreditation in AS/NZS 4801: OHS Management Systems.
- Design and delivery of customised eLearning module that resulted in client savings in excess of $60k.
- Bachelor of Business (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations), CSU
- Grad Cert (Mgt of Organisational Change), CSU
- Master of Arts (Social Ecology), UWS
- A strategic thinker with proven capabilities in change management, team and leadership development. Proven ability to instigate, follow through and
deliver people and organisation development strategies that contribute directly to business growth and operational effectiveness.
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us.” (Marianne Williamson)