Eric de Diesbach
Financial Management, Capital Raising
With a background in business finance, Eric provides Inform’s clients with practical advice on all areas of business, financial management and capital raising.
Eric has 20 years experience in small, medium and large companies at Management and Director Levels. In 1989, Eric joined the Roche Group, Swiss based Pharmaceutical Corporation, listed in both Switzerland and the US. During 13 years, Eric held seven different positions on three continents, in Divisional HQ and subsidiaries. Appointed Finance Director in several countries, Eric implemented systems, improved processes, re-organised Departments and merged companies.
Eric relocated to Australia in 2003, where he commenced his consultancy service. He brings his vision, expertise and core problem solving skills to business owners and the Company Directors he works with.
- Budget & Cash Flow forecasting
- Business Health Check
- Capital Raising
- Client Satisfaction Survey
- Costing & Pricing
- Financial Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Management Information System
- Project Management
- Working Capital
Clients he has assisted
- Australian Winch & Haulage Co. Pty Ltd
- Central Signs Pty Ltd
- Chain Systems Pty Ltd
- Clean Diesel Emissions Limited
- Commercial Diesel Pty Ltd
- D3 Design
- Dymocks Professional & Technical
- eSwap Limited
- LA BIOSTHETIQUE
- My Business Manager
- Oceanic Mercantile Pty Ltd
- One Build Pty Ltd
- Pivot Point Australia
- Portland Marketing (International) Limited
- Power Education Limited
- RedHouse Media Group Holdings Limited
- Regulator Australia Pty Ltd
- Salsa Suave
- Simmons Wheels Pty Ltd/li>
- Simply Marketing Group
- Southern Cross Alliance
- The Odour Unit Pty Ltd
- Tsubaki Australia
- Successfully implemented ERPs, on-line Management Information System (MIS), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), the Euro, The New Tax System, Business Continuity Plan, Bonus & Incentive Plans in various companies.
- Successfully helped several companies to raise capital (Through the ASSOB platform).
- Improved several company profiles and offerings (Websites, Brochures) after conducting Client Satisfaction Surveys.
- Client A, over 4 years:
Turnover = + 260%
Profit = + 1250%
- Client B, over 2 years:
Turnover = + 11%
Profit = + 268%
- Bachelor of Art (Hons) in Management & Finance at the European Business School (London, Paris, Madrid)
- Former Officer in the Armed Forces.Fluent in English, French and Spanish. A lateral thinker who sees solutions and opportunities.
- “I don’t think much of one who is not wiser today than yesterday” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy” (The Dalai Lama)